The Art of Camerawork
Needless to express that the preference of location and background will define the success of a photoshoot. So if you are a type of person who is fascinated and loved photography, shootings, and the likes, the effort in choosing the right location for your photoshoot is now met. Goshen Resort and Chalet can give you the Grade A-shot!
ADDITIONAL (Optional) :
- P100/head entrance fee on succeeding person after 8 pax
- P500/hr on succeeding after 6 hours shoot (depends on room availability)
- P1,000 for max 1 hr. indoor shooting (depends on room availability)
- P2,000 for shooting on ATV ride (2 units ATV, 6 pax)
The facilities are NOT EXCLUSIVELY RENTED.
Pls. be advised that other guests may also access coliseum and all facilities, they are not for exclusive use. Goshen reserves the right to hold event on any of the facilities at any time; in case that the event date is the same as your photoshoot booking date, you may either push through, rebook or refund
* In case the guest cancelled booking, down payment is forfeited and down payment is non convertible and non refundable
* Rebooking is allowed 2 weeks prior to booking date and allowed ONCE only
* In case of bad weather, rebooking is allowed ONCE only.
Also suggested that photoshoot be booked on weekdays since we expect numerous guests during weekends.
If you have further questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you.
WEDDING@GOSHEN If you are interested to have your WEDDING here @ GOSHEN, feel free to contact us @
0915-998-7420 or request a wedding package @ our facebook page Goshen Resort and Hotel.
Photoshoot (Mutya ning Mabalacat)